What's new

FailRP, FearRP, NonRP, PG and Crime In day light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Greeg

➥The full in-game name of your character: Edward Greeg
➥Stranger_ # ID or full name of the player you are reporting: Stranger-2833985
➥What rule has been broken: FailRP, FearRP, NonRP, PG and Crime in day light
➥Description of the situation: I got warned that there is an ATM Robbery so I decide to respond to it when I arrive I see a wanted person (that person was robbing ATM and I got a clip of it) So I knew that he was gonna go for his bike like every time I arrive at an ATM robbery I blocked/hit his bike so he can get on it and step out and put him on gun point he doesnt care and he FearRP and he FailRP then he decides to go on his bike so I pull out the taser and tased him so he doesnt run away thats where he NONRP he doesnt rp that he got tased and he PG he stands up after every shock and tries to go back to his bike and then I tased him another time and try to cuff him but he get on his bike and leaves. (we can forget that he did that in day light)
➥Evidence: https://streamable.com/atlqvj

Ak47

Staff member
PENDING RESPONSE
We would like to extend our appreciation for your patience in regard to this matter. After reviewing the evidence and details provided, we have determined that there is no current action to be taken at this time.
We would like to offer the reported party an opportunity to explain and describe the events that happened from their perspective.

• ID 11 - Cavelli Donvergen - Why did you choose to escape while a gun was pointed at your head?

If the reported party does not respond within 24 hours, this report will be concluded based on the evidence provided to the best of our ability.

Best regards,
Moderator, Ak47.

Cavelliii

All I would Like to say is I felt like the roleplay situation was so bad driving into my bike when I was going towards it. I didnt put the officer in any harm so he would not have any reason to try and harm as he felt threathened. Am surprized how he doesnt think ramming into my bike and nearly hitting me is not non rp. As I didnt Pose a threat.

Thanks Cavelli

Edward Greeg

First of all The only Reason I rammed the bike because I knew and I was 10000% sure that your gonna go on it and run away. Second of all the reason for me to ram your bike because I saw you robbing multiple ATM and each time you see me you gon on your bike so you are a wanted person for LSPD and I knew that you were gonna run away so I blocked you and I hit your bike at the same time I dont see how is that non RP.

Thanks Edward Greeg

Ak47

Staff member
REPORT ACCEPTED
We would like to extend our appreciation for your patience in regard to this matter. After reviewing the evidence and details provided, we have decided to accept this report and issue appropriate disciplinary actions to the following player(s):
  • ID 11 Cavelli Donvergen - Player will receive a FearRP punishment because they did not comply with demands, while a gun was pointed at their head within a close range.
Best regards,
Moderator, Ak47.

Status
Not open for further replies.