Staff member
Head Administrator
Founder
RP1.png
Nicknames: Hector Grimsted.
Nationality: Russian.
Religion: Christian.
Heroes: My Dad.
Interests: Writings, swimming and going to the beach.
Favorite TV shows: Political Channel's C-span, CNN, TNT.
Favorite Cuisine: Thai, Japanese Food, Russian Food.
Favorite Dishes: Sea Food, All dishes.
Favorite Dessert: Chocolate ice cream.
Favorite Drink: Mc Donnals Caffe, Coca Cola.
Favorite Sport: Swimming, diving and shooting.
Fear: loss of Family members.
I like to wear Jeans, sneakers and suites.

"An example and guide in my life was a man who was not present when I needed him most. From the day of my birth in cold Russia, in his absence, he taught me how to fight alone in life. In moments of failure He was my father, a KGB agent. He spent most of his life in America to provide me with good education and became one of the most important people in the world of crime. America offered me many opportunities, and with great pleasure I used them. They gave me more strength to fight for me and my mother, for my father's memory not to be meaningless. But life went on, years later, I looked up at the sky and said, "Thank you, Dad, I told you I would not disappoint you." I had become one of the most respectable police officers in my city. Day by day I proved my ability to perform this duty. The Chief came to me and said, "You won't be wasted as an ordinary policeman, You have more potential than that. I'm assigning you a new job position. Prove yourself, and know that I'm watching you."

RP3.png

hectorface.png
First day and first steps of Hector Grimsted on Job.

1640465233228.png

RP5.png

THIS INFORMATIONS ARE STRICLY IC, Anyone who use this informations to avoid this RP will be punish

Documents for investigation.

RP7.png
Victor Astroff (344297)
Don Tito (118260)
Big Gruggs (666886)

Fallen Criminal

RP8.png

Attachments

Last edited:

iOBESE

Staff member
Administrator
Oh woow, everyone now will be scared, cuz no one slips away from Detective Hector Grimstead! :D

GrandpaWithAxe

Staff member
Administrator
Victor Astroff 🤣 I should probably change name to Astroff, sounds cool.

Cool detective story. Wanna read more.